Announcing goa v1.4.1
- January 29, 2019
- Raphael Simon
goa v1.4.1 is out! This release contains a few bug fixes and mainly updates the
uuid package dependency to a maintained repository.
UUID Package Update
v1.4.1 updates the import of the UUID package to
of the original
github.com/satori/go.uuid which isn’t maintained anymore.
Support for default GOPATH and Go modules
Taichi Sasaki added the ability for
goagen to use the default
GOPATH if none is set
explicitely (as defined in Go 1.8). Taichi also added support for Go modules to
- Support default GOPATH introduced in Go 1.8 #1930 - Taichi Sasaki
- Support Go 1.11 modules in goagen #1933 - Taichi Sasaki
As noted in the introduction this release comes with bug fixes as well:
- Inherit query string parameters defined in API #1818 - Raphael Simon
- Fix infinite recursion in file attribute detection #1836 - Raphael Simon
- Fix multiple issues with multipart-form payloads #1863 - Ayabe Hidetoshi
- Fix import path to golint - Raphael Simon
- Fix YAML output for Swagger specifications #1932 - Shingo Kawamura
goa v2 is nearing completion with gRPC support and a go-kit plugin for generating go-kit compatible microservices. Take a look if you haven’t yet!